So, the gimp knees are still gimpy. I ran my 4 miles on Saturday and took yesterday off. The IT band in my right leg is still a bit tight making walking uncomfortable. I hope taking off between runs will enable me to rest enough and still get workouts in. I’m going to attempt 12 miles after work today. Not fun since the Steelers are playing Monday Night Football. I’ll get home just in time to shower before kickoff. I guess I’ll ice my legs through the first quarter and see where I stand the rest of the week.
I can’t believe it’s down to less than 2 weeks! I’m not freaking out because I’m in full-on denial mode. As far as my brain is concerned, I’m going to Chicago for the pizza and to try a Gibson martini at its supposed birthplace, Gibsons Bar and Steakhouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment